Z Series Medium DC Motor
The Z series medium size DC Motors are new products of works developed with latest technology of design and manufacturing, There are seven shaft heights for motors frames ranging form 355-710mm, The ferformance, Outline dimensions and technical specifications of the mtoors conform to the standard of our country(GB) and International Electric Committee(IEC)
- It’s allowed to install this series motors in the environment with worse working conditions, However propercooling and protection type should be chosen to keep the cleanness of the motors.
- The cooling air should not contain acid or alkali material, Which is harmful to the insulation and commutating performance of the motors.
- In case the motors will be applied to marines, tropical and humid areas, or the areas with salt and humid air, please notify before signing contracts.
- The motors can reach its rated power under the working condition of less than 1000M sea level height and 40’C anbient t emperature.
- The power source for the motors can be provided by static rectified source or DC generator.
- In case the motor is powered by static rectified source the number of pulse wave should not be less than 6, the peak ripple wave factor not be over 10% under the rated speed, Voltage and load current.
Motor Frame: IEC Z355-Z710
Rated Voltage(V): The sandard rated voltage of this series motors are 220V,380V, 440V, 550V and 660V, The voltage beyond above scope can be negotiated when placing orders
Excitation Type: Separate excitation is the basic excitation type of this series motors, Four terminals of the excitation winding are divided into two groups are in series of parallel connection. The excitation voltage is 220V or 110V respectively. Excitation voltage beyond the scope can be begotiated. Forced excitation is allowed with the voltage of less than 500V, During forced excitation, The transient excitation current can exceed the rated excitation current slightly until the excitation current gets stabilized
Raged Speed(rpm): No Speed adjustment is specified for this series motors Any special requirements in this field by customers can be discussed.
Insulation Class: CLASS F
Protection Class: IP23 and IP44 is adopted for the motors protections of this series
Mounting Type: IM1001£¬ IM1002
Duty: Continuous working system(S1) is applied
Methods of Cooling: IC06, IC17, IC37 and ICW37A86, Other types of protection and cooling required by customers can be negotiated.